to decide what I should do with my business, my choices, and my opinions?
For me this isn’t about gay marriage this is about individual rights and freedoms.
It is wrong to oppress others because they don’t agree with your point of view, It is wrong to force others to unlawfully bend to YOUR will.
It is right to mind your own damn business and realize the freedoms we enjoy today can be lost completely if we all become apathetic to the fact that an individual’s right to choose, is exactly that, THEIR right, not yours, then the tenants of our constitution, and the bill of rights are lost to bullying, reverse discrimination, profiling, prejudice and the single most prevalent across our great United States, IGNORANCE.
My life, my rules ; your life, your rules. The golden rule is the only rule we should be preaching for others, good luck reader, we need it.
please click on the first link after the video, to better understand my concerns.
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
1. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
2. A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
3. No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
4.The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
5. No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation.
6. In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.
7. In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.
8. Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
9. The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
10. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
- Constitution Grants Congress The Powers To Repeal/Rescind Taxes on Obamcare (americanfreedombybarbara.com)
- Here’s What Candidate Obama Said About Military Intervention in 2007 (libertyblitzkrieg.com)
- Original Magna Carta and Only Known Copy of King’s Writ United for First Time in U.S. (prweb.com)
- You Might be a Terrorist (treetopflyer20.wordpress.com)
- Know Your Rights (planet.infowars.com)