Why do we still have mall shootings, homeless families, bankrupt cities, uneven foreign trade policy, and trillions of dollars of debt?
Because a group of individuals forgot that they are not more powerful than those they represent, in fact they forget who they represent and make decisions from their 500 foot view instead of going home and investigating what the 10000 foot view would do to their constitutes. When we stop teaching our children accountability, by refusing to hold our elected leaders accountable, there is no wonder that 52% of Americans expect some form of government subsidy to provide for their needs, while teaching their children they are owed the same subsidy; when they should (in my humble opinion) teach their children, they were born in the most opportunity driven country in the world, look at the Detroit Bus Company, and tell me this isn’t the country of dreams? where a 225 year old average kid, can see a need, fill it, and make a difference. We are owed nothing but air, everything you have or become is up to you, some outliers do exist but change your stars William, change your stars.
- teaching adult (khairunisasetyadiningsih.wordpress.com)
- Learning from Children While We Teach Them (dlberek.wordpress.com)
- Free market Detroit: How a new private bus system is serving residents abandoned by the city (againstcronycapitalism.org)
- The Detroit Bus Company (coudal.com)
- Culture in Outliers (myg5319.wordpress.com)
- Timing is Everything (jimmykeeley.wordpress.com)