You have the right to choose a partner, the right to choose your job, political party and gynecologist. More importantly you have the right to be as educated as you want or do not want to be. The Internet allows us to learn most anything we want, for free and only some of which will get the NSA to become more interested in your name.
But our most important choice we have in life is to admit when we are wrong.
This admission frees us from guilt, responsibility, and the burden of living with the truth of being wrong hanging over our heads.
the truth shall set you free. Someone said it once long before I wrote this, and it still holds true today.
look at what you think you stand for or believe in and if you don’t really believe it or stand for it anymore, admit you’re wrong, change your mind, and find your soul.
- Black Democratic Senator Switches to GOP (givemeliberty01.com)
- Words of Wisdom – Elbert Lee Guillory (happymasksalesmen.wordpress.com)
- Kinston, NC: Free At Last! …… (grumpyelder.com)
- Partner of reporter who broke NSA stories detained – USA TODAY (usatoday.com)
- US faces dilemma over aid to Egypt amid deadly violence – CBS News (cbsnews.com)