i try not to be too political, but really i bust my butt to teach my children and my Sailors how to be personally accountable and then our government makes promises, overextends the peoples treasury, and has yet to take personal responsibility for any missteps
B. 13 billion unaccounted for in bailout funds
C. Universal healthcare and its failure to launch or truly be the affordable option as promised
E. The use of diminishing entitlement programs as bait to ensure the uninformed blindly cast their vote.
Fix it now, stand in front of Wal-mart (Target doesn’t like it when you stand in front of them) have people sign the petition, and recall your Senators and Congressman, Colorado did it over the loss of one Company, 1 civil right infringement, and the loss of 1750 jobs, what did the shut down cost us as a people?
- Republicans’ biggest misunderstanding about Obamacare (salon.com)
- Obama and Clinton’s Bengahzi lies exposed by ’60 Minutes’ (americanthinker.com)
- Obama vows to capture Benghazi perpetrators (bigstory.ap.org)
- 60 Minutes airs damning Benghazi report yet still fails to mention certain details (twitchy.com)
- Conyers: Obamacare ‘Very Small and Modest Bill’ Compared to Coming Universal Healthcare (breitbart.com)
- 60 Minutes: Benghazi Is Too Awful a Scandal to Cover Up (powerlineblog.com)